#STAYHOME DALGONA-INSPIRED CONTEST 2020: TERMS & CONDITIONS
*NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.*
1. Eligibility: This contest is open to all Malaysians and permanent residents of Malaysia of age 18 & above. Employees of Zenne Malaysia are not eligible to participate in the contest.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting a photo with a caption and tagging 3 friends on the Facebook's contest post. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Multiple entries will be considered as one (1).
5. Prizes: One (1) winner of the contest (the “Winner”) will receive . Zenne Malaysia will not be liable to replace prizes that are damaged, discontinued, canceled, lost, or used improperly whether due to fraud, technical issues, or negligence. Prizes are strictly not for re-sale, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items. Zenne Malaysia is not responsible for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the destination, additional costs of the prize, tax etc.). No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered by Zenne Malaysia. Prizes are subject to changes by the Management without prior notice. The Management reserves the right to deal with any unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit at its sole and absolute discretion. Visuals used in the advertising & promotion of this contest are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect the appearance and quantity of the exact product/prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Creativity of the post will be one of the main judging criteria. The judges’ decision on selected winners is final. No disputes & appeals will be entertained. Winner will be notified via a personal message on Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner does not respond within 3 days of the notification, Zenne Malaysia reserves the right to pick a replacement winner. In the event that any such contest winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts, the contest winner will be disqualified from the contest and a new winner from a reserved list will be selected at the Management’s sole and absolute discretion. The initially selected contest winner will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Management or anyone involved in the contest. Original identification cards must be produced upon prize collection at Zenne Panashop within operating hours.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of . If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. The Management reserves the right to reject any entry that contains any form of discrimination (racial, religious or political motives) and/or which is sex-related.
8. Terms & Conditions: By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and the decision of the Organizer. Zenne Malaysia reserves the right to modify Terms & Conditions or abort any promotions/offers at any time without prior notice. By submitting an Entry, you agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Organizer.